To create economic prosperity by facilitating community leadership and involvement.
Waterville is a thriving, historical city filled with engaging people. Positive energy and a strong sense of purpose energize the region. Every day, people find new ways to take advantage of opportunities offered, to help each other, to make their mark, and to give back to the community.
Waterville Chamber Values:
The chamber represents the business community in Waterville and the surrounding areas, our mission is to create economic prosperity by facilitating community involvement These are the values that lead our work and culture
We focus on big opportunities and challenges for community prosperity. Our members and staff are in the forefront of creating solutions.
We collaborate with community organizations and partners on common goals. Teamwork is essential. We work to provide the highest level of customer service to our members.
We evaluate our work and strive to continually improve. We work efficiently, with an emphasis on quality and prioritization. We set clear and attainable goals with the expectation of achieving them.
2023-2024 Board of Directors
- Mike Shroyer, President; Shawns Irish Tavern
- Michelle Smith, Vice President; Premier Bank
- Brenda Mossing, Treasurer: Farmers & Merchants State Bank
- Jerel Fish; Fish & Associates Insurance Company
- Chris Lovejoy; PT Link
- Julie Wiley; RCO Law
- Michael Puppos; RiverFront Studios
- Matt McCartney; Edward Jones
- Cindy Zellers; Key Bank
- Lynn Eicher; Glass City Federal Credit Union
- Sara Vickers; Unify Marketing & Technology Solutions
- Colleen LaChapelle; Harmony Realty Group